Trusted Heating Repair & Maintenance Service in Knoxville
Serving Customers across Sevier & Knox Counties since 1985
Quality Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is the one-stop shop for homeowners who need to keep their property’s systems working as expected, including our Knoxville heating repair and maintenance. Our HVAC technicians have the necessary training and experience to tackle any problem with your furnace or heater and keep it working for years to come. Since 1985, our locally owned and operated company has fulfilled the heating needs of homes throughout Knoxville, Kodak, and Tennessee.
Is Your Heater Not Working?
You deserve a heater that turns on and provides the warmth that you need when you need it. Do not wait until your heater has completely stopped working before you call a service professional. When our team of Knoxville heating repair technicians come to your home, we are dedicated to getting to the source of the problem. We never want to perform a job that does not completely address the system.
Consider calling for our heating repair in Knoxville or furnace repair if you notice:
- Unusually expensive heating bills
- It is not heating at all
- Strange noises
- Uneven heating
Why Won’t My Heater Turn On?
There are two common reasons why your heater won’t turn on. The first can be because the thermostat is broken. The thermostat communicates the outside weather to the heating unit, telling it when to turn on. Also, double check that the thermostat is set to the right temperature.
The second common reason why your heater isn’t working might be because of a tripped circuit breaker. The circuit breaker protects electrical circuits from overcurrent or overload. You can solve this issue by simply resetting the circuit breaker.
Ensure Your Heater Works When You Need It
Even if we did not install your heater, we can maintain all different types of systems. With our Knoxville heating maintenance, you'll notice that your heater's life willrun more efficiently. Just like you go to the doctor to make sure your body is in working order, we do the same for your heater. We will perform a range of tasks, such as tightening belts, checking burners, lubricating parts, and changing filters to ensure you get the most from your system year after year.
Is it Time for Heating Maintenance?
Maintaining your heating system regularly and getting annual tune-ups will help it perform at its peak, but when is it time for a heater tune-up? Maintain your heating system every year before the heating season, especially before winter.
You can do a few things to keep your boiler, furnace, or heater in good working order no matter what type of heating system you have:
- Install a high-efficiency air filter
- Keep leaves, pollen, and grass from accumulating in the heat units
- Replace the filter every 90 days
- Turn off the furnace humidifier during the summer
- Annually replace your carbon monoxide detector battery
5 Benefits of Our Knoxville Heater Maintenance
Having confidence in a working heater - Having a reliable heater is crucial during those cold winter months. Scheduling routine maintenance at the start of the season will help you to avoid a heater break down in the dead of winter. Contact our reliable Knoxville Heating Repair team to help ensure that your heating unit stays running through those cold seas
- Fewer repairs and breakdowns - Having fewer repairs and system failures will inevitably lower the cost of your repairs. Most minor repairs can be fixed just by scheduling our routine Knoxville heater maintenance.
- Enhanced Air Quality - As air moves through your duct network, it will also carry with it loose particulates that the air filter was unable to catch. This could be because the air filter has been changed recently or possibly just some dirty components. Make sure you contact our expert Knoxville heater maintenance team to assist you with your air quality and maintenance.
- Reduced energy consumption - A neglected heating system is going to work much harder than it needs to in order to keep your home comfortable. Because of this, you may shorten the lifespan of your heating equipment. Call our Knoxville Heating Repair team for any repairs or maintenance you need.
- Savings on utility costs - By keeping up on maintaining your heating unit, you'll will help now only prolong the life of your unit, but also lower your energy bill.
Why Choose Quality?
No matter if you need heater repair or maintenance to improve the performance of your home’s heating system, Quality Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is the Knoxville heating repair team for the job. We are proud to offer discountsto veterans, first responders, military members, and education professionals. Our expert team of Knoxville heating repair services have the integrity and passion for offering top-tier service to our community are what makes our Knoxville heating repair and maintenance technicians stand out from the rest.
Call (865) 622-7785 to learn how we can help with your heating needs.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
We stay up to date with industry standards with ongoing education and training for our staff.
We Stand Behind Our Work
We offer a 1-year no worries labor warranty which gives our customers peace of mind.
Longevity & Community Driven
We've provided plumbing, heating, and ac solutions since 1985.
Upfront Pricing & No Hidden Fees
Our customers are never surprised when they receive the bill.
Quality is in the name and our awards and recognition back it up.
Money Saving Offers
Veterans, First Responders, and Education discount offered. Along with seasonal specials.